I have felt so lazy lately!
My nutrition has been spotty. I’ve been working out here and there. I feel like I have zero motivation. I think its time to get a little tougher with myself.
1. No computer or television until after I workout and straighten up the house in the morning. 3 days a week I don’t have to be in to work until the afternoon. I have been pretty lazy here recently. I used to make this rule that I couldn’t goof around until I had gotten some things accomplished for the day before I got sucked into facebook or reading blogs. I am just going to have to re-institute this rule!
2. Until the wedding I am going to work out 5 days a week. I want to look awesome in my dress! I want to feel confident. I’m not getting there by eating cheesecake and sitting on my bootay.
3. I have really been working hard on being more positive and recognizing the opportunities I get to really be happy… Or even content.
4. I like making lists.
5. We have a busy weekend coming up. We are helping my sister and her family move on Saturday. Sunday we are going to a Super Bowl party at our friend’s house. Gonna be a good weekend!
6. I want to start reading more like I used to. I think some of it has to do with living with someone else, but I used to read at least a couple of books a week. Now I’m lucky to get in a book or a magazine a month. My small goal for now is to read at least one chapter a day.
7. I have bloodwork done tomorrow. Have my regular checkup with my pcp next week. Just anxious to see what it all looks like. I feel pretty good. Tired some days, but not bad! It’s been a nice change. Maybe I can continue to taper off my Prednisone? Cross your fingers for me!