I have really been struggling lately, but I’ve been taking steps towards helping myself. I think most of this came up because once the wedding was over, I had time to THINK ABOUT ALL THE THINGS.
Stuff I hadn’t really dealt with in a long while re: lupus/health/myself/relationships/past. And I wasn’t exactly dealing with it the best way possible.
Here are some things I am focusing on right now:
- Keeping positive thoughts, and when I feel negative, to try and examine those feelings.
- Not beating myself up when I do screw up.
- Taking care of my body: Good nutrition, good rest.
- Being kind to those around me.
- Taking some time every day to myself just to relax.