I am getting married on June 8, 2013. Just a little over 5 months from now!
Dun, dun, duuuuunnnnn.
It is coming up fast.
I am definitely not liking how I feel, or look right now. After a couple weeks of holiday eating, I feel lethargic and yucky. I haven’t worked out much due to my foot hurting. I don’t feel like myself.
I don’t think it is the right thing for me to starve myself or do some crazy crash diet. It definitely wouldn’t be healthy, and not what I want to achieve. I do want to get back into eating healthy EVERY DAY. Annndddd, my foot is feeling better again! Time to get back to the gym and my workout dvd’s.
So here are my goals:
- ERF as much as possible. Track my calorie intake.
- Drink LOTS of water and tea.
- Exercise 5 days a week. Take 2 rest days.
- Take better care of my skin and hair.
- I don’t want to be afraid to have my picture taken.
- I want to have energy!
- I want to wear a bikini on our honeymoon and not feel self-conscious!
- I have enough problems with my skin/hair due to lupus, I want to take care of it so it will look the best possible.
- I don’t want to look back and regret not putting in the work to look and feel how I want to.
- I want to have a head-start on being healthy for when we start trying to have kiddos.
5 months of consistency should get me to where I want to be! Rockin’ that dress and feeling awesome!