I can’t believe October is over.
October is my favorite month of the year. Mainly because it marks the return of fall. I have always loved fall… time for falling leaves, sweaters, pumpkin spiced everything and well, I just love it all! 2012 was no different. This past month I:
- Stuck to a Paleo lifestyle m/l.
- Exercised 700 minutes. Definitely need some improvement here.
- Started thinking about creating my own blog, thought up some ideas, received some prodding from my FI and took the leap!
- Started my 1/2 marathon training.
I am sad October is over, but am looking forward to making some strides in November!
- Continue to eat Paleo 90% of the time.
- Continue with my 1/2 Marathon training.
- Get in 1,000 exercise minutes.
- Aim for 8 hours sleep per night.
- Try 3 new recipes.
- Read 4 books.
- Get more wedding planning done. (Procrastinate much?)
- Lose 5 lbs.
“People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going.” -Earl Nightingale
What are you goals for the month?
What is your favorite time of year and why?