Going to get this in quickly because I told myself I have to be in bed before midnight!!
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Oatmeal, a banana and coffee with cream as I ran out the door
2. How much water do you drink a day?
I would guess around 100 oz. I drink a lot of water at work because I work pretty hard. I love me some water.
3. What is your current favorite workout?
Running and Body Revolution
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Protein bars, carrots and hummus, fruit, yogurt
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Leftovers, cottage cheese and fruit, a wrap, but mostly leftovers.
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
Arms. It makes me feel strong!
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
Ice cream! And pizza. :/
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Both. A multivitamin, biotin, fish oil, calcium, magnesium and sometimes melatonin.
11. How often do you eat out?
It varies. Sometimes as little as once a week, sometimes more (like here lately).
12. Do you eat fast food?
I try my best not to!
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My hubby, A, and my mom and dad.
14. Do you have a gym membership?
Not anymore. I let it lapse, though I can use our super awesome gym at work whenever I want to. I much prefer being outside or working out to videos.
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
I try to get eight hours of sleep, but do best with 9-10 hours.
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
I try not to. I try to have a little something every day so I don’t feel deprived.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
Yep. I’m not a big drinker, but I like to have a glass of wine with my dark chocolate. 🙂
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
Nope. I generally like to work out alone.
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
Just how I feel in general, physically and mentally. My weight loss contributed to a lighter body and better physical health in general, so despite having Lupus, I feel better overall. Mentally it helps keep my head clear, and though endorphins… are really amazing. Today was my rest day, and I just felt off because I didn’t work out! I am ridiculous!
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
Drank a big glass of water. 🙂 And now, I’m going to be healthy and go to bed.