Getting ready to take the big pup (Lumi) for a walk here in a few minutes. Feel free to fill out this survey also! I look forward to seeing your replies. Hope you have a healthy week!
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Eggs, bacon, coffee and pills.
2. How much water do you drink a day?
Normally around 80 ounces. I have been trying to drink a bit more this week though. Since it started getting colder, my skin has been getting super dry!
3. What is your least favorite “healthy” food?
Brussel sprouts. OMG I cannot eat them.
4. What is your favorite fruit?
Unlike veggies, I LOVELOVELOVE most fruits. Strawberries and apples are prob my favorite overall.
5. What is your favorite vegetable?
hmm I wouldn’t say I really have a favorite, it depends on how it is cooked!
6. How many calories do you burn a week?
I try to hit the gym 3-4 times and burn at least 300-400 cals. But some weeks at work I work harder and have MORE massages. And they say you can burn anywhere from 200-500 cals in one hour of massaging. And some days I have 4-5 massages. I have to listen to my body and let it tell me when I NEED to take a rest from working out if I’ve been massaging a lot.
7. How many calories do you eat a day?
Definitely has varied here lately. If I am eating Paleo, I usually hit somewhere between 1300-1800. I don’t eat so few calories on purpose… but 1500 calories of real food gets you a lot of food.
8. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
9. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Leftovers. Tuna. A smoothie.
10. What is usually for dinner?
Meat. Veggies. Sometimes a sweet potato.
11. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
12. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
My glutes and hamstrings. Which is horrible because they are not very strong. I need to spend some EXTRA time there. But it is always SO hard. Because they’re weak.
13. What is your least favorite exercise?
Walking on a treadmill. BORING.
14. What is your favorite exercise?
Mile 3-4 of a run. Not 1-2, because they always suck.
15. What is your “bad” food cravings?
16. What is your go to workout song?
I have a few lists on Pandora, or I listen to podcasts.
17. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Yes… Biotin, multivitamin, fish oil. That is it for now.
18. How often do you eat out?
A couple of times a week. I have really been trying to limit this.
19. Do you eat fast food?
Maybe a couple times per month at most. It can be a pretty bad trigger food for me, plus it just isn’t good for you.
20. How do you stay motivated?
I look in the mirror haha.
21. Who is your biggest supporter?
My fiance. 🙂 But, my family, co-workers and (some of) my friends are very supportive also.
22. How much weight have you lost?
80 lbs m/l.
23. How did you determine your goal weight?
Somewhat by the BMI suggestions, but also from trying to judge by my body frame.
24. Do you have a gym membership?
Yes, and I can also use our work gym for free…
25. How often do you work out?
My goal is 3-4 days a week
26. What is your favorite gym equipment to use?
27. How much sleep do you get a night?
I aim for 10 hours. How do I get on average? around 7-8.
28. Are you a morning or night workout person?
Definitely a night person, but I try to force myself to go to bed earlier.
29. Do you have a “cheat” day?
I try to aim for everything in moderation.
30. Do you drink soda?
Very seldom. I think I can count 2 I have had in the past 5 months.
31. Do you drink alcohol? How much?
Not very often.
32. Any other vices?
Just the occasional cocaine use. Just kidding. Chocolate is really my only vice.
33. What do you not like about your body? What do you love about your body?
I don’t like my jiggly parts. I do have stretch marks, but have had some since I was a kid when I went through some crazy growth spurts. I hated them when I first got them… but they don’t bother me so much now.
Being a massage therapist and seeing a TON of bodies, I’ve learned that noone is perfect and every person has their body ‘stuff’. It has made me really learn to accept my body, flaws and all. Especially if it is something I can’t do anything about. Stretch marks? Some may fade and go away, but they’re hereditary. Same thing with cellulite. I’ll do the best I can, and that is all I can do!
What I LOVE: my cheekbones, my hourglass figure, and I have GREAT definition in my calves. 🙂
34. Do you have a workout buddy?
Austin, and Lumi is my running buddy.
35. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to this Healthy Lifestyle?
I’m just really becoming the best version of ERIN. Every part of my life has improved, some in small ways, but others in huge ways. It is amazing to see how far I’ve come. 🙂
Leave me a note with a link to your blog if you fill out this survey!!