I decided to forgo the prompt for today’s HAWMC entry. Instead I wanted to update my blog on what I have been doing to lose some weight!
- Eating between 1200-1700 calories/day. I am trying to keep my calorie deficit around 1,000 calories. My goal is to burn 2,600 calories or more per day,
- Trying (my best) to EAT REAL FOOD. This is definitely something I need to be a little stricter about. I think I would see better results!
- Walking or doing 30DS at least every other day.
- Sleeping. A lot. Or at least as much as I can.
- Drinking around 80 oz of water per day. I sweat a lot. My skin has been looking really great because of drinking more water and less tea and soda. In fact, I haven’t had a Diet Coke in over a month! That is huge for me!!
This was Saturday. I ended up filling in at work, and had a really busy day! I didn’t even exercise this day… My calorie deficit wasn’t huge, but I moved a LOT!
I have been feeling pretty good. I think the good food and lots o’ sleep have a lot to do with it.
I had an appointment with my rheumatologist last Friday. Bloodwork wasn’t GOOD, but it wasn’t TERRIBLE. We talked about it, and I will see him again in six months if all keeps going well. I will continue to have bloodwork done every month or so. We discussed tapering down on my Prednisone, and I told him I would like to stay at the dose I am at at least until after the wedding. I don’t want to start to taper down and possibly go into a flare. Plus, I figure with the extra stress and everything we will have going on, it just isn’t the best time. When I see him again in six months we will discuss it again.
Anyway, I’m off to bed, hope you are having a healthy week!