“A good goal should scare you a little and excite you a lot” – Joe Vitale.
I am going to start keeping track of how well I’m doing with my December goals. Here is what I’ve accomplished so far! I am excited about my goals for this month, even if it does seem like a lot to accomplish for this Lupie!
- Continue to eat Paleo 90 if not 100% of the month. – Doing pretty well.
- Continue with my 1/2 Marathon training. – Run again starting tomorrow!
- Incorporate more weight training! – erm. Soon.
- Log my food EVERY day. Even days I am not eating Paleo. – Aced this. It has kept me from eating junk, that is for sure.
- De-stress and relax more! – Okay, I need to work on this.
- Get in 1,000 exercise minutes. – 80 minutes so far!
- Aim for 8 hours sleep per night. – Getting there!
I have never completely finished it, but I want to before our wedding. It is 90 days long, which will put me at the beginning of May. If you’ve never tried ChaLean Extreme, you should definitely check it out!
Soooo tired tonight, so I am heading to bed. I think it is more important to sleep than to write a long blog! Besides, sleeping more is one of my goals!
7 thoughts on “A good goal.”
How are you liking the Paleo diet? I looked into it, but can’t imagine not eating bread!
I wouldn’t say it is EASY, but it definitely get easier the farther you go. And the good definitely outweighs the bad. I feel so much better when I eat cleanly like this. I hope you will try it!
I’ve noticed when I log my food, I eat so much better. I want to check out ChaLean Extreme!
CE is awesome!! I was definitely at my leanest when I was regularly doing the videos…
Thank you for your comment on my blog. Best of luck to you.
thanks, nice post.